WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU AND WHY?
We collect and maintain a variety of personal information about you to enable us to provide you with the best service. "Personal Information" is information about you by which you may be identified. We currently collect personal information through e-mail and the various online inquiry forms on our website. The personal information we collect and maintain about you includes:
- Your name
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
- Your zip code.
We only collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us. We also use your personal information for other things that may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Contacting You
- We may use your personal information to communicate with you in the event we have any questions with regard to any online inquiry you may have or if, in accord with our terms and conditions, we need to contact you. We may also contact you to tell you about products and services provided by our partners, other affiliates, and other third-party organizations.
- Each time you interact with our website, the details of your interaction are collected and retained by us.
- We intend to retain any correspondence, including facsimiles, mail, e-mails, and sms messages sent to us. We also may retain correspondence such as customer service e-mails from us to you. We may delete such records over time.
WHAT GENERAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU AND WHY?
"General Information" is information about you or your activities on our website that does not identify you personally. When you use the Internet, your web browser or software may communicate certain information to the host websites you visit. This information may include the unique number assigned to your server or Internet connection, the capabilities and features of your computer, your mobile device, your geographic location, and your movement and activity within a particular website. We collect the same information on all of our websites. We use this general information to generate statistics about visitors to our website. The methods used to collect this information may include:
Use of IP Address
- IP addresses are numbers that are automatically assigned to your computer, and, if associated with other individually identifiable information, could be considered personal information. Your user IP address information is used only for our internal tracking and marketing purposes.
- Small graphic images or web programming code called web beacons (also known as pixel tags or clear GIF) may be included on the pages of the website and in e-mail / sms messages we send you. Web beacons or other similar technologies may be used for a number of purposes, such as to count visitors to the website, monitor how you navigate the website or to count how many particular articles or links posted on the website were actually viewed.
Mobile Device Identifiers
- Certain mobile service providers uniquely identify mobile devices and we may inadvertently capture specific mobile information if you access the website through a mobile device. Our website does not require or use geo-specific information from mobile devices, but we do, however, receive device IP address information that may give a rough location of the device.
- An embedded script is programming code designed to collect information about your use of this website, such as the links you click on. The code is temporarily downloaded to your computer from our web server or a third party provider and is active only while you are connected to the website and is deactivated or deleted once you leave the website.
- This site is being monitored by one or more third-party monitoring software, and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service.
How We Use The Information
HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
At times, we offer secure web pages to collect certain kinds of user information and we store certain kinds of data in encrypted form. We follow reasonable technical and management practices to help protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of data stored on our system. Although no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures implemented on our website reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.
HOW LONG WE KEEP USER INFORMATION
We generally keep user data on our server or in our archives for as long as we reasonably need it. We may alter this practice according to changing requirements. For example, we may delete some data if needed to free up storage space. We may keep other data for longer periods if the law requires it. In addition, information posted in a public forum could stay in the public domain indefinitely. Data management requests are administered in an orderly manner to the extent feasible and within our direct control. Please note that we have greater control over recently collected data than over archived data. Once data is removed from the system and archived, it may not be feasible to accommodate specific requests. In those cases, our general data retention policy applies.
PERSONAL CHOICE IN THE DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
If you do not want us to share your personal information with our partners for marketing purposes, or if you do not want to receive certain communications and offers from us, you can opt out of such sharing, communications and offers by emailing us at or calling us at.
If you believe that any personal information collected by us about you is not correct or has changed, please send an e-mail message to explaining the correction or change and providing any relevant confirmation or reference number.
SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT CHILDREN
Our websites are targeted primarily for use by persons 18 years of age and older. We do not currently market to or create special areas for use by children. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect age identifying information, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13 years. However, we hereby advise all visitors to our site under the age of 13 not to disclose or provide any personal information on our website. In the event that we discover that a child under the age of 13 has provided personal information to us, in accordance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (please see the Federal Trade Commission's website at www.ftc.gov for more information about this act), we will delete the child's personal information from our files to the fullest extent technologically possible.
IF YOU HAVE A PRIVACY QUESTION
If you have a privacy question about our website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Last modified as of November 15, 2017)